Are you looking for more efficient and cost saving voice solutions?
Do you want to manage your calls more professionally?
Eliminate the need to purchase expensive traditional phone lines, and benefit from efficient and cost effective voice and data communication, with no compromise on quality and service.
Initial Cost Savings – No more leasing or buying expensive phone system equipment. Cloud PBX can quickly deliver a feature rich, reliable, cost effective phone system solution.
Geographical Flexibility – You can connect your phone to anywhere. This allows you to work from home, other offices, mobile phones, and even overseas.
Local Presence – Hosted PBX systems allow you to get local virtual numbers in cities where you are not physically located.
Scalability – Traditional phone systems are limited by how many users they can handle as well as how many lines you have purchased from your local telephone provider. Cloud PBX allows you to expand and grow your phone system with your business.
- DDI Number : $3.00
- Cloud PBX Number : $8.00
- Toll Free Number : $8.00
- Local Calling : 2 cents
- National Calling : 3 cents
- Mobile Calling : 12 cents
International Toll Rates
- Australia : 3 cent (Landline), 16.5 cent (Mobile)
- China : 1.5 cent (Landline/Mobile)
- Hong Kong : 3 cent (Landline/Mobile)
- Singapore : 1.5 cent (Landline/Mobile)
- South Korea : 3 cent (Landline), 6 cent (Mobile)
- Japan : 4.5 cent (Landline), 21 cent (Mobile)
- USA : 3 cent (Landline)
- Canada : 1.5 cent (Landline)
- UK : 1.5 cent (Landline), 45 cent (Mobile)
Cloud PBX Features
- Auto Attendant/IVR
- Call Forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Waiting
- Group Call Pickup & Directed Call Pickup
- Call Rejection Options
- Call Screening Options
- Voicemail Service
- Voicemail to Email
- Visual Voicemail
- Simultaneous Ring / One number
- Authorisation PIN Code
- Speed Dial
- Dial by Name
- Call Privacy and Caller ID
- Last Number Redial
- Call Return
- Call Recording
- Remote Call Back
- Remote Dial Tone
- Call Transfers
- Wake up Call
- Video Calling
- Geographic Nomadicity
- Encrypted RTP (SRTP)
Bandwidth Requirements for VoIP
VoIP requires internet connection and the minimum bandwidth required for VoIP is 88 kbps in both the upload and download directions. An easy way to calculate how much bandwidth a business user might need is to multiple 90 kbps times the maximum number of business VoIP telephone lines you will be using at any one time. So a typical small office with 3 business VoIP telephone lines will need (3 times 88 kbps = 264 kbps) in both the upload and download directions. A good rule of thumb is to limit VoIP usage to no more than 50% of your maximum Internet bandwidth to be sure that you are always getting the best quality signal.
HANA COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDES QUALITY LANDLINE SERVICES WITH CHEAP CALLING RATES
We also provide wide range of call features that allow Business to be more productive by adding some of our call features to their telephone line.
Business landline plans are available on a 12 or 24 month term (Minimum term being 12month) . “Standard” business line connection fee is waived for a new connection on term contract. A $199 early termination charge applies. HANA Communications’ Terms and Conditions apply. All pricing excludes GST.
- Zone 1 : $39.95* / $44.95**
- Zone 2 : $49.95* / $54.95**
- PSTN Block of 10 DDIs : $39.95
- PSTN Block of 100 DDIs : $69.95
- Local Calling : 4 cents
- National Calling : 9 cents
- Mobile Calling : 12 cents (bundle)
- Mobile Calling : 19 cents (casual)
* The price is for 24 month contact. ** The price is for 12 month contract
International Toll Rates
- Australia : 10 cent/minute, 40 cent/minute (Mobile)
- UK : 8 cent/minute, 61 cent/minute (Mobile)
- USA : 8 cent/minute, 26 cent/minute (Mobile)
- Canada : 8 cent/minute, 26 cent/minute (Mobile)
- China : 8 cent/minute, 8 cent/minute (Mobile)
- Hong Kong : 8 cent/minute, 8 cent/minute (Mobile)
- Singapore : 8 cent/minute, 8 cent/minute (Mobile)
- Japan : 12 cent/minute, 60 cent/minute (Mobile)
- South Korea : 8 cent/minute, 19 cent/minute (Mobile)